Re: Sent e-mails going into spam folders.

On 07/02/11 22:53, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
On 2/7/2011 4:17 PM, Jon wrote:

I don't have any problems generally. It depends on what is in the body
of the email and what one's filters are.

No problems here. Are or-talk messages you're SENDING or RECEIVING getting flagged? Assuming ones received, just add or-talk@xxxxxxxx and or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to your address book, or create filters to allow them through. I created subfolders in Thunderbird, for sent or-talk msgs, & rec'd. That way, there's not so many in main inbox.

I didn't explain myself very well.

I meant that if matthew@xxxxxxxxx or matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx or matthew@xxxxxxxxx or matthew@xxxxxxx sends an e-mail to david@xxxxxxxxx or david@xxxxxxxxx or david@xxxxxxx or david@xxxxxxxxxxx does the fact that the sending IP will be an exit node affect the likelihood that the e-mail will end up in the spam folder rather than the inbox?

IOW: are webmail providers assuming that in some cases tor nodes are spammy?