Re: Sent e-mails going into spam folders.

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 2:07 AM, Matthew <pumpkin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I didn't explain myself very well.
>
> I meant that if matthew@xxxxxxxxx or matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx or
> matthew@xxxxxxxxx or matthew@xxxxxxx sends an e-mail to david@xxxxxxxxx or
> david@xxxxxxxxx or david@xxxxxxx or david@xxxxxxxxxxx does the fact that the
> sending IP will be an exit node affect the likelihood that the e-mail will
> end up in the spam folder rather than the inbox?
>
> IOW: are webmail providers assuming that in some cases tor nodes are spammy?

The only time I have any  somthing end up in the spam folder from any
of those emial ip addys, is if something in the body is considered
spam. Which is set up thru the spam filters. other wise everything
gets thru. I have a lot of email coming thru from all those email ip
addys. tho aol is a lot lower.

Jon