Re: Is "gatereloaded" a Bad Exit?

I suppose the anarchist genes in me are not strong enough. I have to agree with Mike Perry's arguments, given his credibility, and his clearer perspective than most of the rest of us. If this BadExit policy is being made up ad-hoc, that's fine by me. If the offending Tor node operators want to stand up and defend themselves, or their choices, that's fine too.

--
Julie C.
julie@xxxxxxx