[tor-talk] myproxy.dyndns.org instead of IP?

Dear experts,

my question concerns the IP/fingerprint combination to pass to other users in order to reach the relay network:

My IP is changed every day by my DSL provider. However, I have a dyndns.org web address.

Does it work and does it make sense to pass the myproxy.dyndns.org / fingerprint combination?

How to enter it in torrc?

any ideas, suggestions, comments?

I'm running tor on opensuse 11.3 Linux 64bit

Thanks for your help

Wo