[tor-talk] How to use Tor Browser without TBB Bundle?

I am using a transparent proxy (all connections are forced through Tor).

The Tor Browser isn't just Firefox, it contains many security related
patches, settings and addons. Therefore I can't just go ahead and install
the addons myself into normal Firefox. [1]

There is even a patch to prevent Tor Browser to be started, when not
started from TBB Bundle (not started from Vidalia). [2] The build
instructions how to build Tor Browser are incomplete. [3]

How can I use Tor Browser without Tor and Vidalia?

[1] https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/#firefox-patches
[2] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/4192
[3] https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/#Packaging