[tor-talk] some clarifications on hidden services ...

I've read through /docs/hidden-services.html.en a few times over and I need some points clarified, if someone would be so kind ...

- Can I choose more than 3 random relays to announce my hidden service to ? These are the "entry guards" that the doc refers to later, right ?

- If all of the random relays that I announce to initially go away, will I see that in logs/errors/messages, or be alerted in some way ? I assume I'd need to reintroduce the service, but I could keep the same .onion address, right ?

- Other than losing my own keys, is there anything else that would force me to use a new .onion addre ? Or can those stay persistent indefinitely ?

- Can I move my hidden service around, physically, from network to network, and just reintroduce myself with each move ? I assume this adds to my risks, since each reintroduction tells three more organizations the real IP of my hidden service, yes ?

Thanks you.