Re: [tor-talk] Tails and a way to permanently install it on a removable media

On Mon, 2012-02-20 at 22:00 +0100, Matej Kovacic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Far be it from me to speak for the developers here, but it seems to me
> > that the stated purpose of the project is to provide a live CD or live USB
> > system, not provide an installation method.
> True. However, it would be very useful to have an option to permanently
> install Flash and some settings.
>

> Regards,
>
> Matej

While I cannot condone any course of action that leads to installing
Flash on Tails, I would also appreciate a way to install it permanently
to some media. I know several people using Tails that would love to not
have to have a separate USB drive for their GPG and OTR keys.