Re: [tor-talk] Fwd: inreasing MaxClientCircuitsPending useful?

On 2013-02-01 20:29, grarpamp wrote:
>> Anyone with an advice on this?
>
> 1) Bumping your own thread within 24hrs is lame.

Why? There are a lot of users on this list and many topics are forever
forgotten if not answered in the first day (or two).

> 2) Bump the parameter value to whatever seems useful.

I asked exactly this: which value should I use?
And whether should I change it at all (because I do no understand from
man page whether this would help me)

> 3) Search for the parameter name to find prior open threads on this.

I already did otherwise I would not ask. I found two different topics
where someone asked about this param and nobody answered. Maybe that's
why I got the idea to bump my own thread.

> 4) Enjoy

you too.

Q.