[tor-talk] Fwd: inreasing MaxClientCircuitsPending useful?

Anyone with an advice on this?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: inreasing MaxClientCircuitsPending useful?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 22:38:13 +0100

I have around 250 hidden services in torrc and I sometimes see this message:

[notice] We'd like to launch a circuit to handle a connection, but we
already have 32 general-purpose client circuits pending. Waiting until
some finish.

Does this mean that the connection to hidden service was not established
because of too many connections? I am asking that because I see
sometimes that some hidden services are not reachable and after a few
minutes everything is ok again.

Would increasing MaxClientCircuitsPending help? 128? 512?