Re: [tor-talk] Email provider for privacy-minded folk

On Wed, 2013-02-13 at 13:14 -0700, the_simple_computer wrote:
> 3. Autistici and
> Riseup are two companies worth donating to, imo but especially if
> you're
> using their service.

This is a nitpick, but riseup.net isn't a company. Riseup Labs
(http://riseuplabs.org/) is a registered (donations tax-deductible!)
non-profit in the US, and Riseup Networks (riseup.net) is an activist
collective (with no formal legal structure of which I am aware).

(I should also maybe point out that I'm in no way affiliated with
riseup.net other than using their services and donating regularly.)

--
Sent from Ubuntu