Re: [tor-talk] tor2web - How can I get my hidden service indexed?

Hi Adrelanos!

  onion.to allows its nodes to be indexed, so I'd take take the
onion.topage you want indexed and put it into Pingomatic:
http://pingomatic.com/

  But if you're just trying to run a normal website with location
anonymity, it's worth looking at Pagekite (which can run with Tor).

~Griffin

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 5:37 AM, adrelanos <adrelanos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> How can I get my hidden service indexed by Google, startpage and so on?
>
> My page, nothing much to see yet, but I may consider moving Whonix
> homepage to a hidden service. Without being indexed, it has limited
> usefulness.
>
> http://p4vm6o4n4hbfqxhy.onion
> http://p4vm6o4n4hbfqxhy.onion.tor2web.org
>
> Cheers,
> adrelanos

"What do you think Indians are supposed to look like?
What's the real difference between an eagle feather fan
and a pink necktie? Not much."
~Sherman Alexie

PGP Key etc: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Fontaine