[tor-talk] TorBirdy: two Thunderbirds at the same time

Guys,

Has anyone tested if there are unintended side effects from running multiple Thunderbird instances at the same time? I have a regular mail which I would move over Tor soon. I also have some accounts that HAVE to be over Tor all the time as they were carefuly created and used.

So far I have one PortableApps Thunderbird. Than 2nd Thunderbird as it keeps a clean profile and storage without a second binary install. The first one is the regular one. The second has only TorBirdy as addon. I would run them both with -no-remote, but wouldn't that leak?

Also, if I move the first instance over Tor, do I need a second Vidalia running or I can reuse the same session?

Cheers!