Re: [tor-talk] Problem about Tor website

If you download from http, then there is nothing protecting you from
downloading modified, malware inserted binaries. HTTPS is providing
confidentiality and authentication. Of course you want to verify signatures
once you download from HTTPS not HTTP.

There are curious eyes everywhere, use encryption to protect yourself ;)

--SiNA