[tor-talk] Tor-Talk now a social site?

Should Tor-talk change names to something like Torbook.com or Tor-match.com?

Tor-talk possibly ? should not be used to plan dinner dates & such, that has NOTHING to do w/ Tor, anonymity, privacy, computer safety, internet news & practices nor even tongue in cheek comments specifically ABOUT those things.

Maybe I'm off base. I wasn't aware Tor-talk was a chat room or social gathering site. Most people already get enough spam or mail that doesn't interest them in the least.