Re: [tor-talk] Pissed off about Blacklists, and what to do?

On Thu, Feb 06, 2014 at 10:46:32PM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> So many sites that we all use are now blacklisting Tor. It's unclear
> whether it is via their use of tools that blindly utilize blacklists,
> or if they are making a conscious choice to deny Tor users. As far
> as I'm concerned, we are all legitimate users of their services and
> quite frankly, I've had enough... exactly the same as I'm sure you
> have all had.

Given the amount people seem to rely on just a few blacklists for this
sort of thing, it wouldn't much surprise me if there were some behind-
the-scenes TLA pressure being applied to the blacklists just like they
try to tamper with standards processes.

--
Andrea Shepard
<andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>