[tor-talk] Pissed off about Blacklists, and what to do?

So many sites that we all use are now blacklisting Tor. It's unclear
whether it is via their use of tools that blindly utilize blacklists,
or if they are making a conscious choice to deny Tor users. As far
as I'm concerned, we are all legitimate users of their services and
quite frankly, I've had enough... exactly the same as I'm sure you
have all had.

What can we do, as a collective social entity, to put an end to
this madness? It is not as if we, as Tor users, present any more
of a load upon their help/fraud/abuse desks than the wider open
internet as a whole, even when if perhaps adjusted for market share
of source IP's. So what can we do?

This is in re: Hulu (whis is presumably authenticated)... but really,
it applies to any service which we, the legitimate users of Tor,
are denied access to.

It has simply gone too far and we should be putting effort into
reversing this trend by interacting with these deniers to become
permitters.

What do we do?