Re: [tor-talk] Pissed off about Blacklists, and what to do?

grarpamp:
> So many sites that we all use are now blacklisting Tor. It's unclear
> whether it is via their use of tools that blindly utilize blacklists,
> or if they are making a conscious choice to deny Tor users. As far
> as I'm concerned, we are all legitimate users of their services and
> quite frankly, I've had enough... exactly the same as I'm sure you
> have all had.

try placing an ad on Gumtree

you must post it from an *IP* of the country you are placing an ad about

if you then use a *Tor exit node for that country* still no go and all
support ticket requests are autocratically ignored and closed without
reasoning - officially worse than Go Daddy & love responding quickly and
craply (when they do respond)

reading their support responses from another different IP?

tst tst tst

using a different browser user agent ?

naughty naughty - they fingerprint & assign you a lovely machID

but its not like their parent companies ebay/paypal in that you have
already given them verifiable personal information for fraud prevention;
Gumtree was an experience OTT

time for that lawyer ...