Re: [tor-talk] Pissed off about Blacklists, and what to do?

grarpamp:
> So many sites that we all use are now blacklisting Tor. It's unclear
> whether it is via their use of tools that blindly utilize blacklists,
> or if they are making a conscious choice to deny Tor users. As far
> as I'm concerned, we are all legitimate users of their services and
> quite frankly, I've had enough... exactly the same as I'm sure you
> have all had.
> [â]
> What do we do?

Write to every support channel you can find. Explain what Tor is. How
useful it is. Explain that banning Tor is not a solution because anyone
can use an open Wi-Fi access point and that people willing to break the
law can break into other's people computers to do their bidding.

Try to establish connection with the workers inside these companies.
They usually understand Tor better than management and inside pressure
sometimes works wonders.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>