Re: [tor-talk] YouTube Unscripted

I've been wanting something like this, as I have to manually rewrite a
lot of YouTube URLs to get them to play as HTML5.  The problem for me is
this solution requires installing the GreaseMonkey extension, and to me
that feels like too much new code to trust: more code => larger attack
surface.  Ideal to me would be an independent extension that minimally
implements this.  Or is my concern about GreaseMonkey unfounded?

dhanlin