Re: [tor-talk] Tormium

On 02/10/2014 03:17 AM, Dedalo Galdos wrote:
> Thanks for this links, I had read them before, obviously never comparing
> tor browser to chromium but actually chromium is open source so there's a
> chance someone has a bug-fixed version of it, but this script was just for
> those who want chromium as a gateway to Tor Network.
>
> Thankd again for this links I will re-read them.

This is really dangerous. There are reasons for Tor Browser to exist.
It's not out of fun that Tor maintains it's own Firefox fork, it is out
of necessity. You can't simply patch, let alone reconfigure, Chromium at
this point to support everything Tor Browser does for your anonymity.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/