Re: [tor-talk] Hulu now blocks Tor

When I received the error, I called Hulu (I'm a Hulu Plus customer) and
they submitted my IP for whitelisting and and told me I would be back up in
3-6 hrs.  I was back watching Hulu within an hour.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net