Re: [tor-talk] SKKU43 Tor relay (was Re: Metrics fast exit page)

Roger,

We are the academic research group located in Seoul, Korea. One of my
students happened to misconfigure the bandwidth parameter in his Tor during
his research on the Tor bandwidth scanner. Then, the advertised bandwidth
jumped up to the high number and drew a number of circuits in the last days
or so. We switched the number back to the automatic adjustment right after
checking your email in this list. We are still running SKKU43  in order for
the advertised bwauth value to return to normal.

I apologize for this happening to you and the Tor community.

Regards,

Hyoung-Kee