Re: [tor-talk] Obfsproxy on Raspberry Pi

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 04:23:51PM +0200, Kostas Jakeliunas wrote:
> > I want to set an obfuscated bridge on my Raspberry Pi.
> >
> > When I do sudo apt-get source obfsproxy apt notices me it needs
> > python-pyptlib which cannot be found.
> >
> > How can I install python-pyptlib on Raspbian?
> >
> `apt-cache search pyptlib` finds one 'python-pyptlib' for me - this is my
> /etc/apt/sources.list (don't forget to `sudo apt-get update` after altering
> it):
>
> deb http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org/raspbian/ wheezy main contrib
> non-free rpi
> deb http://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org wheezy main
> deb-src http://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org wheezy main

Danger!

See https://www.torproject.org/docs/debian#ubuntu which says

"Raspbian is not Debian. These packages will be confusingly broken for
Raspbian users, since Raspbian called their architecture armhf but Debian
already has an armhf. See this post for details."

http://tor.stackexchange.com/questions/242/how-to-run-tor-on-raspbian-on-the-raspberry-pi

--Roger