[tor-talk] ExitNode rules per ip/website

Some sites or providers try to block several exit nodes (for example, with mask or regexp). I asked some administrators - they say that try to prevent spam bots' or trolls' posting.
So, I want to use Tor for this sites, and set exit node rules per site (I want to exclude "blocked" exit nodes).

For example, I want to prevent use list of exit node for https://example.com. Can I do somethings like this:
ExcludeExitNodesForSite example.com node,node,â
?

Thanks.