Re: [tor-talk] ExitNode rules per ip/website

I do not think such a list would be practical. I operate an exit node and contacted a board that was blocking the IP and they said it was because of bad users, but changed it to not block me but did not say by what means. The practice of blocking an IP due to inappropriate content is widespread, and has unintended consequences. There would inevitably be too many exit nodes blocked from use to make Tor useful.