Re: [tor-talk] Tor over SSH (torsocks) (?)

Just some clarification:

sycamoreone:
>  But there are some interesting gotchas, mostly caused by the
> convenient but unnecessary *magic* in modern interactive shells.

"unnecessary" is probably the wrong word. I meant "not strictly
necessary" and not "useless".

>   $ torsocks git push local_brach:remote_br

This should be

    $ torsocks git push repository local_brach:remote_br

And looking into /etc/bash_completion.d/ (or the zsh equivalent) might
be enough to see if there is any magic for the program you want to use.

Cheers!