[tor-talk] unbound DNS caching

I've recently tried unbound for a number of business servers. It works well for me. I thought I would try using it with one of my Tor VPS exit relays (DDC6 C968 B3DF D156 C97F D718 0875 8D25 1B66 DBB2). However, looking at the unbound log I see my test activity with "drill" and "dig" but I don't see any request activity from Tor. Nothing else runs on the VPS.

I found lots of references to tor and unbound on the internet but all were unsatisfactory to my question.

Has anyone solved this and posted information?  Thanks for the help, all.