Re: [tor-talk] Is it possible to use Tor without showing a Tor IP to the destination?

I can point you in a direction that I took to accomplish this without having to resort to a third party VPN. I am running my own VPN from a VPS and added it to my proxychains file. Here is the github for proxychains-ng that I highly recommend. This setup accomplishes what you ask, a list of ip addresses that it chains through to the final destination. Your tor connection can be one of them or not as you wish. Enjoy.

https://github.com/rofl0r/proxychains-ng