Re: [tor-talk] Is it possible to use Tor without showing a Tor IP to the destination?

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 7:17 PM, Scfith Rise up <scfith@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can point you in a direction that I took to accomplish this without having to resort to a third party VPN. I am running my own VPN from a VPS and added it to my proxychains file. Here is the github for proxychains-ng that I highly recommend. This setup accomplishes what you ask, a list of ip addresses that it chains through to the final destination. Your tor connection can be one of them or not as you wish. Enjoy.

So basically they see that someone signs up using the VPS that you've
paid for using your real name and account? Why do you even use Tor to
connect to the VPS? If they want to know who's behind the account
they'll just send a threatening enough letter to the VPS owner.