[tor-talk] torified nodejs: server crashes

Dear developers,

I am trying to develop a simple networking application based on node.js 'net'  library. Server supposed to run in torified environment.

My setup is linux Ubuntu 16.04.

intalled tor and torsocks. Torsocks allows inbound connection and outbound on localhost.

nodejs app is basically a minimal tcp server based on 'net' library. I run it like this: torsocks nodejs app.js, while tor process is also runnning

The server starts, but when client connects - it crashes with seg fault.

When I run the same node.js server in regular shell without torsocks, but when tor is running - it works fine

So far I tried plain C and python servers - they both worked in torified shell, but node.js failing.

Is there a way to make nodejs working under torsocks? What could be the problem?

Thanks you very much!

--
Warm regards,
Konstantin Rybakov