[tor-talk] Another tor exit node operator arrested in Russia

Bad news, everyone.

Dmitry Klepikov, who was witness in my case[0], and Tor exit operator
was arrested by Russian officials[1,2]. His exit node went offline day
ago [3], and it is the same exit node, that was mentioned in my case[4]
(note fingerprints). "Trial" about his detention is due tomorrow.

Sorry, links in russian.

PS. I am not subscribed, please keep me in CC.

[0] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2017-April/043109.html
[1] https://zona.media/news/2018/02/12/klepikov-tor
[2] http://libertarian-party.ru/news/na-dmitriya-klepikova-zavedeno-ugolovnoe-delo
[3] https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/5C3B8FB35A13C508CF65E8499E35755DA098DC93