Re: [tor-talk] Question about correlation attack

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 7:12 AM,  <alexanderplotnikov@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you use meek-amazon or meek-azure.How does it affect opportunity correlation attack? (Suppose the enemy watches my traffic only between my ISP and domain front and between exit relay and website)

Tor isn't really designed or capable to protect against
end to end correlation attacks by passive / passive-active
adversaries who are 'watching' at [or in] the network level.
The more wider towards GPA / time watching / nodes / unique
traffic patterns, the better their 'opportunity'. Search: anonbib .

So how? Meek-* doesn't.

Meek-* are anti-censorship / circumvention / connection
tools, not anti-correlation tools.