Re: [tor-talk] Tor browser error message

MFP:
> Virtually with any page I try. As said, it happens prior testing the
> tor network connection - although the browser says I can safely
> surf.

can you try to describe in more detail what you see and what you do?

for example:
- you click the torbrowser icon on your desktop
- a small window with a progress bar appears
- when the progress bar is at 100% tor browser opens
displaying "Welcome to Tor Browser"
- then you click on "Test Tor Network Settings" in the middle of the page
- https://check.torproject.org opens

-> and then you get "Secure connection failed."

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu
twitter: @nusenu_