Re: [tor-talk] Tor browser and remembering settings

Joe:
> On 2/4/19 2:04 PM, Robin Lee wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> There was a regression some time ago in Tor browser that it would no
>> longer remember that java scripts had been allowed for specific sites.
>> Now every time you start Tor browser it has forgotten all your
>> previous settings. I thought it was just some temporary regression but
>> now it has been a while and it has started to bug me so I thought I
>> would ask if it is going to fixed at some point?

You have the option now to remember your temporary, site-specific
changes across sessions. See:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/27185 for how to do that.

> I didn't read it closely, but I thought there was something in the
> changelog for TBB 8.0.5, that would allow users to save settings.
> If it was supposed to be fixed, it's not working for me.  I still can't
> export settings.

That's https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/27825 and still
not fixed.

Georg