Re: Tor 0.0.9.1 crashed

Peter Palfrader wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Jan 2005, Giorgos Pallas wrote:
>

>>with 128 MB RAM, debian linux with 2.4.26 kernel... And yes, I am sure
>

> Using the Debian package?  If yes, please cd to /var/lib/tor, and run
> 	gdb /usr/sbin/tor core
>
> then type 'bt', and mail the output.

I should do that *after* it has crashed? Because now, here's what I get:

debian-tor@postmortem:~$ cd /var/lib/tor
debian-tor@postmortem:~$ ls -la
total 16
drwx------ 3 debian-t debian-t 4096 Dec 29 10:06 .
drwxr-xr-x 13 root root 4096 Dec 27 12:40 ..
-rw------- 1 debian-t debian-t 1797 Jan 4 11:21 .bash_history
drwx------ 3 debian-t debian-t 4096 Jan 4 12:10 DataDirectory
debian-tor@postmortem:~$ gdb /usr/sbin/tor core
GNU gdb 2002-04-01-cvs
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-linux"...
/var/lib/tor/core: No such file or directory.
(gdb) bt
No stack.
(gdb) quit
debian-tor@postmortem:~$