[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
log message before hibernation?
- To: Tor Talk List <or-talk@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: log message before hibernation?
- From: Valient Gough <vgough@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 23:38:17 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:38:42 -0500
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (X11/20041207)
Over the last few hours, the amount of tor traffic to/from my server has
reduced by about 2 orders of magnitude. There is nothing in the logs
but this (probably because I had been changing accounting rules recently):
Jan 29 04:58:49.868 [warn] configure_accounting(): Mismatched accounting
interval; starting a fresh one.
The number of established network connections has dropped from about 400
down to about 100.. So it is still doing something, just not much..
Does tor log anything when it is hibernating? Or perhaps it is just tired?