[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
http status 403 (unapproved server) response from dirserver
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: http status 403 (unapproved server) response from dirserver
- From: "Webmail.com.hk - Tor" <tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:46:39 +0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:47:08 -0500
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) 3.2.2
Does anyone have any idea about this?
I have setup a tor server on my network and have sent in the fingerprint to
tor-ops. Also, I have gotten a confirmation from tor-ops that my node has been
added to the approved servers list. However I still keep getting the following
warning message in my tor log:
Feb 01 10:41:37.249 [warn] connection_dir_client_reached_eof(): http status 403
(unapproved server) response from dirserver. Is your clock skewed? Have you
mailed us your identity fingerprint? Are you using the right key? Are you using
a private IP address? See http://tor.eff.org/doc/tor-doc.html#server.
Is this normal? Or anyone has any idea?