Re: Proxy server setting hijacked

Looking at my settings and it appears java could be the problem. Thanks very much for the advice. I've just added the noscript add-on to firefox.

-Jed

Ringo Kamens <2600denver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It might be possible that you are viewing pages with Java,ActiveX, or
some other scripting language that is changing it. Get firefox (if you
don't already have it at getfirefox.com) and the noscript add-on
(google it) for browsing with tor.