[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Privoxy setting blocking Yahoo mail logout
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Privoxy setting blocking Yahoo mail logout
- From: "A. L." <alobiuc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:04:46 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:05:16 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=fd9PvFyQFoGJdmbQxy4UxU1slhOzRwnX6DyFTAhYmTd38rODysH454N/2f6UQ9zJhDoKitx0orGUZRMWa9U3ZLDE0sGejvJ1xa6YZl7bXwNx2IAvVBHnNrGtz3dA8wjlT2Dnj+CF2WrCN/tQzQgPZWBVwKhXEY1/GhBnrCl6nVg=;
- In-reply-to: <20070119170231.63e67156@localhost>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
That's a spot on fix for 3.0.6. The missing parameters seem not to affect normal behaviour.
Also note, and this is Tor related again, that every timeI assume that means sniffing on my network. I guess I might look into it in the near future, when I get a little more spare time. If you ment something else, please post some hints.
you run into a Privoxy fast-redirect problem it means that
your request was unencrypted and could be sniffed or altered
by the Tor exit node or systems between the exit node and
You may want to investigate whether or not Yahoo allows
you to accidentally send your Email unencrypted (like Google does)
and if the session cookies are transferred encrypted.
Meantime, thanks for the fix. Me and the other Y! mail users.
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.