Re: tor and p2p

The section on Bandwidth and filesharing seems to be dealing with exit nodes. What I'm suggesting is that content is contained within the Tor network so exit nodes are not used at all.

What I don't know is if the non-exit nodes in the Tor network are bandwidth-constrained. If there is extra capacity in the middle or entry nodes, P2P may be a good way to fill that capcacity.