Re: Google becomes usefull for us again

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 11:48:59 -0800
"F. Fox" <kitsune.or@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sadly, my experience with Google offering CAPTCHAs, is that it's
> hit-and-miss; sometimes they'll give a CAPTCHA, more often they won't.

Yes I also figured this out now. But makes this sense? When do we get a captcha and when not? Has it to do with the country the request comes from? Maybe just for US?

@the wrapping topic: I'm used to write simply. My mail-app sylpheed it auto-wrapping too large messages. Dump the main-stream thunderbird and catch yourself something cool ;) . If you need fanzy plugins take a look at claws.

--
kazaam <kazaam@xxxxxxxxx>