List Suggestion

Perhaps I'm the only one with this problem but I'm pretty sure it happens to lots others. A fairly significant amount of the messages posted to or-talk are automatically sent to my spam folder by gmail. I think this is probably because many tor servers (which these emails are sent from) are in SORBS and other anti-spam databases. Since the messages from being sent to the or-talk email address, perhaps it would be better to have the list strip the IPs from people's messages? Or even better, put the IP of the mailing list server so that it isn't put into spam for not having an IP. It would also help insure the poster's privacy.
Let me know what you all think,
Comrade Ringo Kamens