24C3: Current events in Tor development

Hi folks,

My talk at 24C3 in Berlin is now up on the web in various formats.

Basically I gave an overview of some of the big technical things we did
in 2007, some of the policy/legal issues that we're tackling, and some of
the technical things that need to come next. The focus was on Germany,
so it included some discussion of the upcoming data retention problems,
and of the general issue with police in Germany seizing servers.

You can download the high-quality version here:
http://berlin.ccc.de/~24c3_torrents/24c3-2325-en-current_events_in_tor_development.mp4.torrent

or watch the low-quality version here:

and the slides are here:
http://freehaven.net/~arma/slides-24c3.pdf