Konqueror & SOCKS with Tor+Privoxy

I can't find an answer to this question anywhere.

In using Konqueror with Tor and Privoxy, should the SOCKS settings in
Konqueror's Settings->Configure Konqueror->Proxy->SOCKS be configured
in some way? It seems to work fine without the SOCKS section
configured, but leaving the "Enable SOCKS support" box unchecked
disturbs me slightly. Should this section need configuration if
everything appears to be working? Why are instructions for Firefox for
SOCKS always specified but when it comes to Konqueror, no one says
anything about the SOCKS configuration area?