Re: Tor meetup in San Francisco this Thursday

Great idea!  I'm in the Jacksonville, FL area and would love to meet up with some people using Tor.

Chris

On Jan 22, 2008 1:13 AM, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, all!

I'll be in San Francisco for most of this week, and I thought it would
be neat to have a Tor Folks meetup on Thursday, probably in the late
afternoon or early evening.  Let me know (off-list) if there's any
interest, and I'll figure out where -- probably a coffee shop or
something.

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson

--
Interested in selling your home?  Ask me!