Re: Tor operator raided in Finland

We're all very sorry to hear about your hassles.  I hope the
authorities realize there is nothing they can find and that issue is
resolved quickly.  Thank you for being an exit node and running a
server.

> (This, BTW, is exactly why I run my node as middleman-only; it's just
> too risky for a home user, IMO.)

There are the unfortunate risks, but the odds of this happening are
very low, and more authorities are realizing that there is nothing on
the machines.  IMHO the benefits to some many others outweigh the
small risks of an unlucky few.

Thanks again!