To: <or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 2:44 AM
Subject: Tor operator raided in Finland

Hello

I'm not sure if my last email reached the list but just wanted to let
you know.

Tor exit-node SpongeBob was raided by local police two days ago. Very
rude and ignorant cops, the usual. They took all my computers and tried
to take my UPS before I convinced them that it's not a computer.

My lawyer said that I should not go in to details but I wanted to let
you all know.

Gpg keys revoked and so on.