Re: tor-proxy.net

Am Sonntag, den 03.01.2010, 13:43 +0000 schrieb M:
> Thanks for the reply ben.
>
> "> Is it a good alternative if i am out without my TorBrowser Bundle?"
>
> what i meant by this was that if i am on a computer on which i do not
> have access to tor, woudl this be a safer option than other online
> proxies such as anonymouse?

It's always a matter of trust. But as far as I can see anonymouse
doesn't offer https (I do).

I don't know if anonymouse is logging and if so, under which
circumstances they give those logs. I do log, because I'm sitting in
Germany where I'm forced to do so by the data retention law. (I didn't
logged before 01.01.2009, and I will stop it as soon as the law is
overridden by the Constitutional Court.)

Even I'm law-student, so I know a little bit 'bout when I have to give
away the logs and when not. (you can read about this here[1])

[1] https://tor-proxy.net/index.php?q=en/node/75

So it's up to you to decide which service fits your needs.

Regards,
Benjamin.

--
Surf anonymously and reach Hidden Services by using TOR, JonDos (JAP)
and I2P with https://tor-proxy.net .