Re: TLS renegotiating error persists on FreeBSD 8.0 updated.

> (when I no more could use tor)

You need to update openssl. Check the list archives for this month
about how to successfully do that using either canonical sources or
freebsd ports.

>  Right. Unfortunately, it seems that FreeBSD patched openssl in such a way
> that it is entirely impossible for any application to enable renegotiation.

> I believe that Tor will update eventually, but this
> might take a substantial amount of time.

No. Tor really has no need to update. It is obviously FreeBSD that needs
to update its base openssl to 0.9.8l. Their base is still in kneejerk patch
mode that everyone else was in before 0.9.8l came out. Please post
your base openssl update request to freebsd-stable.