Re: tor exit-node abused, takedown by ISP,

>  place a judical complaint on me, plus they charge me quite a lot of
>  money (around 300$ so far). So I have to convince them that I dealt with

And any ISP who treates its customers like this should be shot.
Hundreds of $USD just to open a standard ticket and forward
some email, that's ludicrous. Umm, yeah, stay away from that
ISP, definitely one for the archives.

I think the CCC.de may have some help and pointers for you too
on the legal/reply parts.

I'm sure once this little blip blows over you may have further interest in
providing services to any number of anonymous networks, for all
the right reasons... albeit from another, more sane, ISP, heh.

Thanks for posting and helping out.